Friday, September 11, 2009

The last one in Contacts

How interesting that all of my children ended up wearing glasses like me. I got my first pair of glasses when I was 5 years old and my bad vision progressed till I was a -9 in both eyes by the time I became an adult. And now the kids all have bad eye sight too. And all of them were able to get contacts by the time they were 12 or 13. Now Ryan is the last one to get his contacts. Good thing too cause he's such a handsome kid!

This picture is when he was trying to put them in for the first time. I love his eye. Click on it to see the larger picture! It's great!


The next one is what I consider the perfect ad for contacts. He just got them both in for the first time and was really excited about it.

And here he is walking around the store, excited about what he now can see sooo clearly. Really, his glasses were just so bad and insurance would only cover new glasses or contacts every 2 years. I couldn't afford to get him new ones with the right prescription so being able to truly see with contacts was like a miracle!

No comments: